Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our Questions

One of the weekly requirements is to ask your fellow students questions.
Since we are all posting in the same area, I want us to be aware of the questions asked. The following items need to be responded to in the posting area. (You may have to copy and paste to refresh us on what question you are asking.)

Here are the questions so far:

What about all of us? Did relationships play a part in our coming to church--or did we decide to attend a church from some other reason?

I feel I've been fortunate to be a part of a church that has been growing. I could agree with what the book said. But my question is, whats the formula to keep it going?

I hope that I can be better at getting to know people that I don't know that well. What do you guys think about ways we can help our churches grow?

No comments: