Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A New Day!

We had a good "live" Preachers' Meeting last night.

I am excited to have Sean Emery joining our ranks. He will be starting on a course that will overlap with our previous one for the rest of this week, and the two weeks following.

So, technically, he is on Week 1 while Tyler and I are finishing week 6.

Sean's book is quite long, so he has agreed to let his course run for 11 weeks, so that he will finish his first course at the same time Tyler finishes his second course.

I think the online discussion will be very good.

Sean, I remember some of the things we talked about at Camp Jericho last summer. I see that you do some deep reading, and I am looking forward to your insights.

For both of you, please place your comments at the entry for Week 6 Posts.

Randy