Monday, October 27, 2008

End of Course Four Week 1

Today is the end of the first week. All postings have to be in by midnight in order to count for week 1.

I have enjoyed the start we have had this week. The Psalms prove to be a blessing to us all.

I have a suggestion for the new project we have this term where you are asked to make up a test for the book you have read. It would probably be easier if you would make up one of each type of question as you go along instead of waiting and having to go back through your book on that last week (however, it could be done that way. It will probably be just a little more difficult.)

Have a good day as we finish up this week's discussion. Tomorrow, we will start on new topics.

I trust you had a good day yesterday. We had an unusual move of the working of God in the morning service yesterday. We had a twenty-year-old young man sing a special, and hearts were touched as people came to the altar. After that there were testimonies of some things that were going on in people's lives that directly related to the passage of Scripture that the Lord had directed me to for the morning's message. I almost closed the service without preaching, but when I saw how relevant the message was, I went ahead and hit at least the highlights of the message. I had a great sense of liberty, and I am conviced it was right to go ahead.

I hope you had good services also.

No comments: