Monday, February 23, 2009

Last Day Week 3

We end week 3 at midnight tonight.

Good job of discussing the different aspects of your courses.

Rhonda and I visited Grange Hall last night. Sean, I heard you were there. Sorry, I missed seeing you. Tyler, they told me you have been sick, and you haven't even tried to get sympathy here! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

A lot of testimonies of people dealing with real life highlighted the service. Praise the Lord.

At our church, we had a young man preach for the first time. I am looking forward to listening to the recording of the service. My mother said he did a very good job!

I also heard that the meeting concerning for how the church would go about looking for a new pastor went well, too. Please be in prayer about this process. This is the first time Rhonda and I have been away since we made the announcement about resigning. It was hard. That was why having such a good service at Grange hall really helped in taking that first step.

No comments: