Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Opportunities

Tyler's study of the Gospels, Roger's study of "Life in the Son," and Sean's study of writings by the apostle Paul, as well as other early Christian leaders, all describe the exciting events that took place in the first century or that can take place in any individual's life when they follow Christ.

Embarking on this new area of my life, (after having recently resigned as pastor of a church that is very dear to my heart) I was contacted yesterday by one of the mission organizations that I thought I might have the oppotunity to do some projects with. I don't know where everything is leading or how it will all come together, but I do know that God is faithful and He is trustworthy.

Possible trips to Japan and Australia seem to be real possibilities in the years to come too. As we go through life, we must learn two things. One is to be content with what God is doing at the present time of our lives. The other is always to be open to his leading to move in new directions.

God is Good.

No comments: