Monday, August 4, 2008

Course 2 End of Week 7

Well, Fellows,

We are almost there.

One more week, and we will take a well deserved break. The blog will still be open for comments until we get our new books, but there won't be any requirements for a few weeks.
Tyler, if you haven't already answered it, I see that Sean jumped in and asked you a question.

Next week, you will have two requirements: (1) make at least 9 quality posts. I will ask you to make your initial post as usual. Then, I am going to ask each of you make three posts in the other person's area asking questions about their chapter titles. (To make that a quality post, you will have to make a two-sentence (or more) comment about the title and then ask the question). Your remaining posts will be answering those questions and doing a few chapter summaries.
(2) You second requirement will be to do a course wrap up. I will give instructions about that tomorroww.

I would like to say that I have really enjoyed the time we have spent together. I look forward to the day when we could get even more people involved in our online discussions.

You both have done an excellent job up to this point.

Bro. Randy

No comments: