Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Job Well Done

You both have your required number of posts that have to be a certain length. Let's keep the conversation going through Monday.

Sean, you mentioned about our encouragement of you during this course. Let me say how much I appreciate you joining us over these last eleven weeks. It has enriched us, and we have enjoyed getting to know you better.

In future months, someone else will be reading the books you both have just read. It will be interesting to see the direction some of the conversations will take because of how well you will be acquainted with the material.

Tyler, I would be interested to know how your experience of handling both a book and a DVD course turned out. You could mention it in the wrap up, or you could e-mail me with your comments about that.

Sean, we, Tyler and I both, think you were asleep in that picture of you reading.:) (Now, do you want to take any potshots at us?)

No comments: