Saturday, December 20, 2008

Praise God for His Encouragement

Tyler and Sean have found the Psalms to be a comfort in times of trouble and a reminder that our worhip is to be done in an attitude of praise.

Tyler said,
"I really like Psalm 46. I feel that is a word we can go to when we are down. I really like the author talks about the bad things that could happen, and how God is still for us in this struggle."

Sean said,
"Psa 100:1 A psalm. For giving thanks. Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
Psa 100:2 Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
Psa 100:3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Psa 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Psa 100:5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. This Psalm I try to keep in mind when I go to church. It reminds me to go with praise in mind. WHiche leads me to expect something."

Praise God for His encouragement.

No comments: