Monday, April 27, 2009

Course 7 End of Week 4

This is the last day to get in your postings for week 4. We slacked off a little last week. Those who had bonus points built up will benefit greatly from that. Of course, some of you may not even need the bonus points because you may be planning to catch up today.

We had a good day yesterday, visiting the church I grew up in. Bro. Kent Dunford did a wonderful job of bringing the message about the parable of the talents. Then last night, we went to Grange Hall, Sean and Tyler's church. Tyler was away, preaching at Marion First church. Sean helped me out by running the Power Point presentation as I spoke. Rhonda, my wife, gave her testimony and sang. We enjoyed the time at Grange Hall. I am thankful that some signed up for the "Gideon/s 300," which represents a monthly commitment of $10.00. These gifts will allow us to participate in mission trips to Mexico, Japan, and Australia during the next three years. It will also give me the opportunity to finish the book, The LOVING Way to a Successful Marriage: Six Keys to Marital Bliss.

Have a great day, everyone. May the Lord bless you in your personal ministries.

Bro. Randy

No comments: